What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A software that optimizes the speed of your computer
- Incorporates a number of additional functions over and superior from any existing registry cleaner on the market today
- Every menu and module items is laid out in a clean, worry free uncluttered fashion
- Allows you to maximize your browser performance and rendering speed
- Tweak option feature for custom tweaking of your system
- Secure file shredder for deletion of unwanted files
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Registry Kit scores 70.52/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://registrykit.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $28.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: registrykit.com you’ll also be taken through to registrykit.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)